Learning Support Services
We know how important your academic success is to you. Talk to your faculty about strategies and resources that are the best fit for you and your program. Here are some additional services and resources to explore. A member of the Student Services Team can help you make a plan to support your learning.
Access more than 30 online tutorials anytime and anywhere. Log in to sbobet555 เติมเงินStudent Lingo and find webinars on topics like:
- What it Takes to be a Successful Student
- Discover your Learning Style
- Study Tips and Note-Taking Strategies
Study Skills, Learning Styles, Time Management, Writing and Research, and Portfolio Development are just some of the workshops offered at your campus throughout the year. They are a great way to learn strategies, find some new resources, and meet students who share your goals.
NSCC is proud to provide Premier Tools to all students. This suite of programs is available on any computer on campus and you can download them free to your computer, laptop, or tablet. Premier Tools includes quick-to-learn programs that help with reading, studying, research, and writing tasks. To get started,
- Start downloading and exploring (Contact Student Services for this year's password.)
- Attend a workshop on Premier Tools at your campus.
- Ask a member of the Student Services Team for a demo.
- Watch a training video.
Questions? Contact Student Services at your campus.